Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Dressy Shorts

When you live in a state that is perpetually in the Summer season, you learn quickly that shorts are a must-have in your wardrobe! While shorts often skew casual in their look, I've been determined to find ways to dress mine up and make them more appropriate for brunch dates and get-togethers with my girlfriends. I love this look because it is such a simple update to those black shorts we all own- and yet it feels fresh and fun! Of course a statement necklace is a must to complete the look (as are my favorite sandals of all time- my Jacks!)

How are you remixing your shorts this Spring?








 Shorts: Old Navy (here) // Top: LOFT (similar here and here) // Necklace: Groop Dealz (similar here) // Ring: HSN (similar here) // Watch: HSN (similar here) // Sandals: Jack Rogers (here)

PS- Linking up with the oh-so-fabulous Perfectly Coutured and Everyday Fashion and Finance for Three-fer Thursday... check out the fun!



post signature

5 comments

  1. What a great necklace! It really pops agains the black and white print shirt. you look great!
    ~Ellen
    www.everydayfancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coral necklace looks SO good with this outfit! Can I inherit your wardrobe? :) TYJ.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this outfit! I adore dressy shorts and the coral necklace is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved pairing the black and coral for a fun look :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)