Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

40-Love

Happy Wednesday y'all!

It feels great to be back after a brief {unintentional} hiatus. I was traveling for Junior League this past weekend and it was harder to get back in the swing of things than I thought once I returned. It was a super fun weekend, but sometimes it's nice to return to "normal" isn't it?

On to the outfit... I have always thought tennis was such a glamorous sport. The ladies who play always look so put together in their tennis whites and pearls (at least that's what you see on TV)! However, the only thing I know about tennis is that there is a score called "love"- and any game with a score called love is one for me! :) 

I had a blast goofing around on the courts. I think you can easily see that I am no pro- but it sure was fun to pretend!












Top: Lilly Pulitzer (last season, similar here) // Shorts: Old Navy (here) // Sandals: Jack Rogers (here) // Bow Necklace: Forever 21 (similar here) // Pink Ring: HSN (similar here)

post signature

6 comments

  1. You looked like a pro on the courts. Next time, we will even get you to run a little! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top with hearts... goes well with a game with "love" in it. You look adorable, Gentry! TYJ.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I thought the theme tied together quite well :)

      Delete
  3. I love this print - it's gorgeous! And with bright pink shorts + Jacks, I can't think of a better spring outfit. I can't wait for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! To date it's one of my favorite Lilly prints - so much fun!! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)