Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Catalina


We're going to keep things simple and easy today ok? I was up FAR too late watching the finale of the Bachelorette (#teamShawn forever and always) so today's look needs to take not too much thought ;) Dresses like this cutie from Lou & Grey make getting dressed simple, and after feeling all the feelings last night, that's just what I need! What did y'all think about the most Dramatic. Finale. Ever?!







Dress: Lou & Grey (sold out but love and own both this and this- both fab!) // Sunglasses: Target // Lobster Bangle: HSN (shop more nautical bracelets below!) // Ring: Rarities (similar)
Have a great Tuesday y'all! Thank you as always for stopping by and reading! :)

button

bhhy link up logo bless your heart
Bless Her Heart Y'all

Image Map

11 comments

  1. This Lobster Bangle is absolutely stunning. In fact, I've never seen a lobster shape jewelry before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely unique! It was so different that I couldn't resist!

      Delete
  2. This looks like a nice cool, flowing dress for those hot days of summer! I also love the lobster bangle! Although, at first I thought it looked like a scorpion! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That's funny! I see how they could look the same at first glance!

      Delete
  3. I love this dress! I'm also #teamshawn and it was so great to see his proposal, they are so cute together.

    -Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the cutest! He's a total doll!

      Delete
  4. Love this dress! So perfect for those hot summer days!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit. The bracelet is very pretty

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)