Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Toasts and Tailgates


Today's post is one I've been straight-up chomping at the bit to share with y'all but I've been waiting for the "perfect" time! Since tonight I'm headed to a Dierks Bentley concert (country at it's best) it seemed pretty fortuitous to share my toasting and tailgating look with you now! :) I love the bright orange and blue colors in this dress (perfect for Gator games!) and that it's got such a loose fit (perfect for eating lots of tailgate treats!) and the fact that it matched my picnic blanket so perfectly is just icing on the cake! :) 









Dress: The Mint Julep Boutique (this thing is sold out everywhere, but you can sign up for restocks here and shop it in white here) // Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals // Bangle: Lilly Pulitzer // Picnic Blanket: Target

Happy Happy day y'all! I will be sharing snaps from the concert tonight on Instagram (@girlmeetsbow), so be sure to follow along for the fun! :)

Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

6 comments

  1. Love your dress, even from an Alabama fan! I've seen Dierks Bently in concert with Miranda Lambert and he was awesome! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! You are too cute (and I have to tell you that I love Alabama houndstooth… but don't tell my Gator friends!) ;)

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful dress. Love the embroidery and its colors. Great subtle outfit for the 4th. You look so cozy and relaxing with that cocktail also.

    Welcome by Gentry.

    Happy 4th of July. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ada! Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!! XO

      Delete
  3. You are too cute! Love the dress, so great for summer. Thanks for stoppin' by SLS. Hope you had a lovely 4th!

    Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Lulu! Happy 4th weekend!! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)