Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Five on Friday


Rather than doing my usual "Currently Obsessing Over" post this week, I thought I would mix things up a little and share with you the five things I'm excited about this weekend. I've really been making more of an effort lately to be grateful for the "little things" and truly celebrate the good in everyday. So without further ado here are the five things I'm looking forward to this weekend:




{ONE}
Naughty by Nature Concert- no friends you didn't read that wrong! I'm going to a Naughty by Nature concert tonight and I couldn't be more excited to be down with "OPP" and get my "Hip Hop Hooray" on ;) (Follow along on Instagram if you want to see some hilarious pictures)


{TWO}
Tracy Negoshian Sample Sale- Tracy has long been one of my favorite designers and I love the fact that she is a local in the St Petersburg area, so shopping with her supports a lovely local gal! Every July she hosts a killer sample sale (we're talking 80% off!) and my gal-pal Ashley and I are meeting tomorrow morning to shop and catch up. I can't wait!

Workout Gear

{THREE}
Getting back into my running stride- I've been battling what I affectionally call my "whooping cough" for the past two weeks, so it's been really difficult to keep up my running regimen. Now that I'm finally on the mend, I'm looking forward to getting my stride back and taking some good runs this weekend. After all, what good is living in paradise if you don't enjoy it?! (PS- I rounded up my go-to running gear above in case you're wondering what you need or where to start :) )


{FOUR}
Prepping for my first General Membership Meeting as Junior League President- Next Tuesday is my first meeting as president and I'm super nervous! I'll be taking ample time this weekend to prep my agenda and make sure I'm ready to rock!

Sleep Gear

Sleep Shorts // Sleep Shirt (sold out so linked similar) // Sleep Mask // Slippers // Blanket // Pillow

{FIVE}
Sleeping In- I never feel like I get enough sleep during the week, so I'm really pumped to actually sleep in and snuggle with Buddy. Who can't use a few more dreams? Zzzzzzzzzz….

Don't forget some of the amazing shopping going on this weekend! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to the public today and I know the good stuff is going to go fast! In case you need some ideas, check out my top picks here. Also, J. Crew is having an awesome sale & with "GOSHOPPING" you get an extra 30% off. Check out my favorites below :)
Have a fantastic weekend y'all!

Image Map

12 comments

  1. Happy weekend to you, too! I'm gonna be deep in Nordstrom sales also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun! They are dangerously good! :)

      Delete
  2. Sleeping and snuggling a pup sounds good to me! Have a fabulous weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sleepwear and the active wear!!! They are definitely my style! I haven't heard of Naughty by Nature since I was in High School, or grade school...can't remember which! My sister loved that group! Hope you have a great time this weekend!!! And, hope you get over your whooping cough!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm feeling much better!

      Delete
  4. love the quote and I love those shoese.. what brand are they
    you must be around my age group because I used to be OBSESSED with naughty by nature!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney! The running shoes are Saucony and the slippers are Uggs :) Both are linked if you click the name below the picture :)

      Delete
  5. i love the active wear and sleep wear very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your matching outfits in the picture! I also love all of the sleepwear! I use to have a sleeping mask, when I worked the graveyard shift, and had to sleep during the day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)