Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

A Few Days


Hi Friends! Happy hump day y'all!

This little space has become one where I feel I can be quite honest with you, and the honest truth is that I need to take a few days "off". I've had some not-so-happy things happen in my personal life this week, and I need to spend a few days mending my heart. I love keeping this space happy and bright, so taking a few days break will allow me to come back refreshed and ready to do that for you :) I hope to share a little more when I'm ready (I tend to keep my personal life close to the vest) but if you could send some positive thoughts and prayers my way that would be the best!

Thank you so much for reading! It means so much to me and  I will see you back here on Sunday with a wonderful Sunday scripture and then on Monday I have a great collaboration with a sweet blog friend! XO

PS- Tonight I'm going to see Dave Matthews and I've never been to his concert- I think I'm in for a treat! :)

Image Map

15 comments

  1. Have happy days off, dear. You deserve them! And I hope the concert is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and smiles to you! Everyone deserves to take time off, for any number of reasons! Hope everything turns out alright, and can't wait to read a new blog when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all understand neeeding/wanting to take some time away.

    I saw Dave in May in Atlanta. WHOA. It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're in my thoughts and prayers. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in my prayers. Enjoy your few days off!

    -Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone needs a break now and then. I hope everything works out ok for you. Sending my thoughts and prayers your way.Have fun at the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry to hear that things are not so great right now. Stepping back and taking a break sometimes is good for the soul. You will have a great time at Dave Mathews. I have seen him several times and I always love the way he covers other artists. He is amazing live.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're feeling better, love! Enjoy the concert and I'm sending positive thoughts your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Hugs* gurlie! hope everything works itself out! and have a blast at the concert ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope your feel a lot better and have fun at the concert as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't worry about taking time for yourself! Everyone has to do that at some point! I hope everything works out alright! I'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hang in there beautiful! I hope you had fun at the concert, I am addicted to your great fashion ideas.
    Breakups are hard but a girl as perfect as you will do just fine! Sending you sunshine and happy thoughts from Jesus!
    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopi g things get better soon, enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am still wishing you well, everyday! Hope you come back to us with great stories!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)