Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lou & Grey Fluid Shorts


Since we made it past humpday, I think it's officially time to start dreaming of the weekend! Today I'm sharing one of my go-to weekend looks with you. My weekend wear most definitely involves comfy shorts (these from Lou & Grey are beyond soft y'all) and minimal jewelry. I like ease of use when it comes to my clothes because I'm always running around town and toting lots of "stuff" - so my clothes need to make it easy to do that! What is your go-to weekend look?








Tee: Merona (such a steal!) // Shorts: Lou and Grey (on sale!) // Sandals: Merona // Necklace: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (get your first month FREE with code "GENTRYBFF1" // Watch: Randy Jackson (love this) // Ring: Bellezza (similar & on sale!)

Also I wanted to share with you that if you've been thinking about getting a Gigi New York Uber Clutch now is the time! They usually retail upwards of $170, but several colors (including this gorgeous magenta one I have my eye on) are on sale from $60-$120! Sale ends soon though, so don't hesitate! :)


Happy Thursday! Thank you so much for reading!

Mix & Match Fashion


Image Map

13 comments

  1. these look so comfy! i love clothes that are stylish but comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the comfiest! You'll love them!

      Delete
  2. I was about to buy these shorts last week and then put them back but seeing them on you makes me want them again! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! I hate to say it, but RUN don't walk to pick them up! :) They are the best & I've been wearing them non-stop!

      Delete
  3. I love the shorts! They look so cool and comfortable! Perfect for a hot day at the beach, or a lunch with friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! So many ways to play with how to wear them!

      Delete
  4. Super cute look! Those shorts look so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look very nice outfit love the shorts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Lou and Grey shorts! The print is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)