Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Summer Dresses


So who watched the Bachelorette last night? I was crushed to see Ben H. go home, but I honestly thought he was too nice for Kaitlyn and have no doubt that he is in the running for the next Bachelor (or at least will have every girl in his hometown lined up for him!) This season has been so weird! They've been in Ireland for most of this season - what happened to the travel budget?? And all this Shawn and Nick drama makes me think no one is really "in love" (but maybe very in lust!) And then the hometowns were in a random hotel in Utah- not even the guy's home towns! I'm shaking my noggin' y'all! Do you watch? Are you #teamShawn or #teamNick? I'm casting my vote for #teamShawn but have a sinking suspicion that Nick is going to take this one…

Now onto the clothes!

I'm pretty honest that dresses are my summer jam. They make getting dressed (and keeping cool) super easy- which are two very important qualities in summer clothing! When I think about summer elegance my mind instantly goes to maxi dresses, with their movement and drape they are just so sophisticated. What is your go-to look to achieve summer elegance? 









Dress: Lilly for Target (love this & you can shop my favorite summer maxi's in the widget below!) // Sandals: Sam & Libby (on clearance for under $20!) // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Reflections by Judith Jack

Favorite Summer Maxi's:
Happy Tuesday y'all! Thanks so much for reading!

button

Gracefullee Made

Image Map

12 comments

  1. Maxi dresses are my favorites for the summer,too, and this one is gorgeous, love the color and print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous on you girl! And I was upset to see Ben go home too. I was hoping he and Shawn would be the final 2 :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh but I heard rumors that he's the new Bachelor.... so there may be a WIN for all us ladies ;)

      Delete
  3. so beautiful and so summery!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your maxi picks! But my soft spot totally goes to those cute bangles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bourbon and Bowties are my favorite! :)

      Delete
  5. Very cute and beachy! I love long dresses in the summer(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress and jewelry, I could see myself wearing this on vacation. It looks so comfortable and breezy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be the perfect vacation dress! Breezy for sure :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)