Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Palm Print Romper


Romper: Old Navy (on sale for $12!!) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Watch: Jord Watch 

Keeping things pretty simple today, because when you're at the beach who wants to pile on a lot of "stuff"- talk about too hot! This romper is the perfect piece for your next beach vacation, or a Tuesday, or really any day ever that you want to wear it. ;) I love the pop of color that my all time favorite Rayne necklace provides against the green background and adding my lightweight Jord Watch is the perfect neutral touch. 

Tonight's the night I lead my first Junior League General Membership Meeting and I'm feeling nervous excited! So if you could send some good vibes my way… this girl would sure appreciate it! I'll try and share some snaps if I have time to take a picture or two! XO









Photography by Capture the Ride

Shop more palm printed pieces:
Thanks so much for reading y'all! Let's make this Tuesday a tasty one ;) 

button

Image Map

24 comments

  1. I want palm print items also! They always looks so summery and brightening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely put me in a summer state of mind! :)

      Delete
  2. Old navy killed it with this romper this season. It's adorable on you!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tonight!!!! You look great in the romper! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That romper looks adorable on you! Good luck tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at your first meeting as President, I'm so sad I am not living in Saint Pete anymore, but I know you will be a great leader! You have an amazing group of women around you!!!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Palm print romper and the Jord watch! I have found that these two items are becoming increasingly popular!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are- both are so light and easy to throw on and go!

      Delete
  7. Um… this romper is freakin adorable!! I need to get to Old Navy ASAP- I haven't been in a while and need to see what they've got going on! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh girl hustle on over there! You can't beat the price and the style! :)

      Delete
  8. Love the palms print that are all the rage this Summer. So pretty how you styled it with that pop of neon. Got to love the Fl beaches! Best backdrops ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too- palm prints are my jam this season! :)

      Delete
  9. I was in love with this romper, and then I saw it in store and all of them were super wrinkled which bummed me out. But this looks fabulous on you! And I love the necklace you paired with it, perfect for summer and beach vacays <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does wrinkle a little easily b/c the fabric is so light I think- but it's worth having to steam it :)

      Delete
  10. Adorable romper and it looks great on you 😊 what size are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am wearing a Size Medium and it fits perfect (i'm a size 6/8 in pants for reference). Hope that helps!

      Delete
  11. Obsessed with that romper, especially with the pink Kendra!

    Amanda
    XO Strawberry Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I loved adding a bright pop of pink :)

      Delete
  12. This romper is so cute with the pink necklace! I just recently picked up the shorts in the same print - so in love with it!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Would love for you to stop by & join TBT Fashion link up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the shorts are darling too! It's such a great and versatile print!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)