Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Summer Style: Loft Red Embroidered Swing Dress


Y'all swing dresses are just about the only thing helping me to beat the heat these days! I don't know how your temps are going, but Florida's are Hot Hot Hot!! When I spotted this cute red number at the Loft, I had to snatch it up (and the 50% off didn't hurt!) The breezy, floaty shape is the best for the summer & I can't get enough. Sidenote: you can also eat as much as you want when wearing one & no one can tell ;)









Dress: Loft // Sandals: Payless // Crossbody: Old Navy // Watch: ℅  Jord Watch // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Ring: Absolute (similar)

Shop more of my favorite swing dresses below (there are so many good ones!):
Have a marvelous Tuesday friends! Hope this week is treating you well :) XO

button

Gracefullee Made

Pampers & Pearls

Image Map

12 comments

  1. Adorable! I hear you on the swing dresses, they seem to help a little in the heat.
    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the "breeze factor" I think ;) ha!

      Delete
  2. I love swing dresses! Since I've torn some ligaments this summer and now on crutches, I've been wearing lots of dresses and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dresses are about the only thing that get me through this heat! Hope you are feeling ok!!

      Delete
  3. Of course I love the super expensive ones that are not in my size! On a mission to find one in my budget and size, thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! Old Navy has a TON right now (and you know they are budget friendly!!) :)

      Delete
  4. What a fun summer dress, you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress (great color!) and your Jord watch ;)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This watch is perfect for summer because it's so lightweight!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)