Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Uniform


Workwear in a Snap




Happy Monday! I don't know about you but Monday's are not always something I look forward to. But it can help when getting dressed is an easy formula! Today I thought I would share my go-to work week look that always helps me looked pulled together in a jiffy. There is nothing easier than a colorful blouse and chic black pants- put the two of them together and you've got a fab look! I hope y'all have a wonderful week!
Linkup Button

Image Map

13 comments

  1. Kate Spade Pearl Studs are just simply beautiful! What a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my uniform in a nutshell as well - it needs to have some sort of color! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Gotta have lots of color ;)

      Delete
  3. This is a great weekday look that you have put together. I love the colors in that top!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, that blouse is so perfect. I love a pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choices! Great flats : )
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darcy! They are my favorite!

      Delete
  6. I love the Kate Spade bags!!! They are luxurious, and I would feel like a queen carrying this bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a really nice outfit love it i like the fancy flats

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)