Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites


Have y'all gotten sick of hearing about the HUGE Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet?! I'm not going to lie, I was really wondering what all the fuss was about until I stopped into my Nordstrom today, and holy smokes y'all!! I sure do get it now! Brand spankin' new pieces are on major sale- we're talking your fall essentials at less than retail before it's even hit the shelves! Right now the sale is only open for Nordstrom cardholders (it's super easy to become one and you have a debit or credit option)  but it opens to the public on July 17th and runs through August 2nd. Wowza!! So much fun! Here's what i picked up, loved, and recommend from the thousand of products available:



{I got these!} Dolce Vita "Kadie" Booties (Sale- $84.90/Regular Price- $129.95)

{Tried these on and they are beautiful! Fit a little small- I sized up a 1/2 size} Tory Burch "Melinda" Pump (Sale- $189.90/Regular Price- $285.00)

{My beloved Bourbon and Bowties bracelets are on sale- that never happens! Nordstrom also has exclusive sets of three so your #wriststack is made easy} Bourbon and Bowties Stone Bracelet Set of 3 (Sale- $69.90/Regular Price- $105.00)

{These necklaces hardly ever go on sale and this emerald shade would be perfect for upcoming Christmas parties!} Kendra Scott "Rayne" Necklace (Sale- $51.90/Regular Price- $80.00)

{Tried this on and it's beautiful! I'm still debating picking it up!} Kendra Scott "Arden" Station Cuff (Sale- $32.90/Regular Price- $50.00)

{How can you not smile looking down at this?!} Kate Spade New York "Metro-Happy Hour" Watch (Sale- $116.90/Regular Price- $175.00)


{This would be perfect paired with the booties I picked up!} Lush "Karly" Shirtdress (Sale- $31.90/Regular Price- $48.00)

{Add a cardigan for a fun pop of color this fall or wear it now with sandals & wedges} Lush High Neck Swing Dress (Sale- $29.90/Regular Price $46.00)

{Get a jump start on your fall bag shopping! I was carrying this tote all around and the leather was sooo buttery soft!} Kate Spade "North Court Anton" (Sale- $285.90/Regular Price- $428.00)

So there you have it, my favorites from the sale! With such amazing deals it really is the perfect time to splurge ;) Let me know what goodies you've picked up- I'd love to hear! Happy shopping & saving!

Image Map

2 comments

  1. I went a wee bit crazy. I'll have to post on the goodies I did not say no to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! There were so many good deals it was hard to resist!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)