Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over… {v. 41}


Woah friends! What a busy and wonderful week it has been! As you may have seen on Instagram, yesterday I had the amazing opportunity to speak at my alma mater, the University of Florida, to a class of business & retail students about my career path in retail and my tip and tricks for them to land their dream job. I was such a humbling experience to speak with students whose shoes I was in just 5 years ago (omg time flies!!) I had a blast and it was neat to see everyone respond so positively! So thankful for a great day (and thank you so all the students who attended both in-class and online, y'all rock)!


{ONE}
I've been really thinking more and more about why investment bags are so important. When you buy a great quality bag, it lasts for so much longer and has timeless appeal! Now that I bought my first Tory Burch, and I know what awesome quality it is, I'm thinking this cross body bag is next on my list of "big girl investment bags". This is the Mini Robinson, and I tried it on in store and I feel majorly in l-o-v-e! It's the perfect size for running around on the weekend! Any of y'all have it? Any reviews?


{TWO}
J. Crew has some seriously gorgeous new arrivals, and I love that even though the beginning of fall clothing is coming, they didn't shy away from color! You know the pink-lover in me is jumping for joy about that :) Here are a few of the items I added to my ever-growing wish list:

J. Crew New Arrivals



{THREE}
I tried this dress on twice in the past month, and I fall in love with it every time! It's got the absolute perfect fit, and the hardest part for me is picking my favorite pattern (there are 6 gorgeous ones to pick from!) If I wasn't trying so hard to bulk up my savings account right now, this beauty (official name: the Windsor Dress) would definitely be coming home with me!


{FOUR}
Who saw this precious story about the hugging puppies at a Georgia shelter who were hours away from "the end" when their picture went viral and they were able to find a foster home (but are still looking for a fur-ever home). As a puppy mom of a rescue dog, my heart breaks at these pictures and stories (especially because one of the pups is a hound like my beloved Buddy!) If you are looking for a dog, please consider your local shelter- those dogs will melt your heart and bring lots of love to your life! #adoptdontshop


{FIVE}
I'm sure I'm a little late in hopping on the "this song is awesome and on repeat on my running playlist" bandwagon, but I can't get enough of this jam! It just pumps me up!


Hope y'all have some wonderful plans this weekend! It's supposed to be pretty rainy here all weekend, but I have a casual date night planned tonight so that should bring a ray of sunshine :) Have a fab one y'all and thanks for reading! XO


Image Map

19 comments

  1. The story of the 2 hugging dogs made me cry. I hope people will start adopting more and stop shopping for puppies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Mai! Nothing better than a rescue :)

      Delete
  2. That is seriously the best staple bag, you could where it everywhere! What a sweet story about the puppies. Have a fabulous weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. That J.Crew pom pom scarf is so fun! Also, those dogs are so cute, it melts my heart.

    -Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the scarf would be perfect for spicing up a fall look! :) And the puppies made me tear up! So cute!

      Delete
  4. I love the cross-body bag, and the Windsor dress! Gorgeous colours on the dress...they are my favourite, not to mention the style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The dress is ah-mazing! It feels so soft!

      Delete
  5. I feel like I can already see you wearing that dress and as for that song - it's my jam!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! I can already see me wearing it too ;)

      Delete
  6. i love the necklace very nice very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Windsor Dress! And, the story about the rescue dogs was very sad, and I am so glad they had a very happy outcome! I wish all of the animals in the world had such a great story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish all puppies were loved like they deserved!

      Delete
  8. I love the cross body bag, the Windsor dress, and the hugging puppies!!! If I ever won a lottery, I would love to build a facility for all unwanted cats and dogs. You could just drop them off...no questions asked! I would take the ones that are on the euthanasia list, and bring them on over! Even if I had to spend all of the winnings, I would!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to check out the new JCrew line. I'm glad to hear that there is still a lot of color to their clothes. I love Fall but I always find it so depressing when the new fall clothes come out and they're all so brown and drab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Angela! Neutrals are nice but I would take color ANY day of the week ;)

      Delete
  10. Great J Crew finds! I have a Tory Burch in that same color - it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like to perfect Fall bag! I can't wait until all my pennies are saved for it :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)