Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Work Style: Loft Cranberry Drop-Waist Dress


When it comes to my work wear, I like pieces that are simple and statement making all in one. Red is always an attention-grabbing shade & I don't own anything else in this pretty cranberry color so I thought it was the perfect addition to my rotation! I was hesitant to try a drop-waist style (since often they are too fitted through the hips for my shape) but this one is purrrr-fect y'all! It's got a loose and easy drape that leaves plenty of room for your curves; speaking of which- you can also size down in this dress because it's so roomy! (I'm wearing a small for reference) Adding my new favorite wedges makes this dress perfect for the office, but with a denim jacket and flats it would easily transition to your fall wardrobe too (ugh… are we already talking about fall?!) ha!








Dress: Loft (I loved it so much I picked it up in black too!) // Wedges: Banana Republic (on sale + extra 50% off with code "BRGOBIG") // Watch: Bellezza // Bangle: Lilly Pulitzer // Tote: Tory Burch York Tote ℅ Shopbop // Ring: Victoria Wieck (similar

More drop-waist dresses to love:
Have a delightful day y'all!




Mix & Match Fashion

Image Map

16 comments

  1. Hi! I really like the details of this dress, and your tote. You look so pretty, I love your hair! :)
    Angel from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angel! All credit for my hair goes to my amazing stylist Em- she's amazing! :) Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. I usually shy away from drop waist too, but this one is adorable and your bag goes perfectly!

    Xoxo,

    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try this one out- It's made me change my mind in how I look at them! :)

      Delete
  3. This dress looks so good on you and perfect for the office-shmoffice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha!! Your comment made me giggle ;) It is perfect for the office or whatever :)

      Delete
  4. I love this dress! I've really been loving LOFT's clothes lately, so many cute things.

    -Ashley
    MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loft has been killin' it! I can't get enough!! :)

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful dress on you, love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is adorable on you! I saw it online but I wasn't feelin' the color, but seeing it on has changed my mind! :) looks super comfy!

    xo, Ali
    inpsychfulliving.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Isn't it amazing what a difference it makes to see something on in "real life" vs. a model :) If you go for it you will not regret it! I love it!!

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristin! I don't mind sharing at all! I'm wearing a small (regular size) and I'm 5'4 :) I just saw this dress is 50% off through the weekend so now is the perfect time to buy :) Happy shopping!

      Delete
  8. Such a pretty dress and the color is perfect for your complexion!
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Carly! It's a new color in my wardrobe and I'm loving it! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)