Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

All About the Bow



I think we all know by now that I like big bows and I cannot lie (ha!) But all joking aside I am a sucker for a great big bow! This dress was actually a bridesmaid's dress for a gorgeous rustic, barn wedding I was in a few years ago, but it continues to be a fan favorite in my closet. In my life equations, seersucker dress + bow = perfection! 






Dress: Southern Frock (old, love this) // Necklace: Target (similar) // Bracelets: Victoria Wieck, Technibond // Ring: Victoria Wieck (on super sale!) // Sandals (not pictured): Jack Rogers

Have a super Tuesday y'all!


post signature

4 comments

  1. Love your lady like look! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love bows! Such a cute look girl. Love the back of that dress!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)