Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lilly P Andover Dress



Seriously y'all… is there anything better than a classic Lilly dress?! I just look at this dress and I smile! Whenever I need a bit of cheer I can count on Lilly to come through with sunshine! With pattern this bold I keep my accessories simple- I don't want to compete for attention! (Although these neon sandals were the perfect compliment I think! :) )








Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (old, love this and this… oh and mega obsessed with this one) // Sandals: Jack Rogers // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Ring: HSN (similar)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!

post signature

8 comments

  1. Lily can NEVER do anything wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, the sandals make it even cuter!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super super cute! Love the freshness of that print and the white trim. Visiting via the Summer Style link-up :)

    Jen @ Librarian for Life + Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors in that dress are stunning! You wear it beautifully <3

    Fishbowl Fashion

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)