Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Purple People Eater


If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, I think you know by know that solids aren't really "my thing"- I'm a girl who has always thrived wearing patterns and prints. But as I am learning in life lately, sometimes simple really is better. I love this Mint Julep Boutique maxi dress- and I scored it for 40% off over Memorial Day weekend! Once I got it all hemmed up (#shortpeopleproblems) it was time to take it for a spin :) It was easy, breezy, and beautiful - the perfect three adjectives for a hot summer day!








Dress: Mint Julep Boutique (super similar, love this option) // Sandals: Sam and Libby for Target // Necklace: R. J. Graziano // Headband: Francescas (similar) // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Clutch: Christian Siriano (love this option)


"We have to choose joy and keep choosing it" - Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

7 comments

  1. So pretty! I adore this color and your styling here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous! The color and fit is so flattering!
    Cheers
    Casually Chic by Monique
    Follow me on: bloglovin' & facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning in that dress! Love the color!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good thing you switched to solids for a bit, because I love this maxi on you! Great color as well.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so pretty and the color is great on you!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful, that dress looks great on you! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, having to hem EVERYTHING is always such a challenge. Lovely dress though, and for a solid, it still makes a pretty bold statement!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)