Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Planning for NY: Lady Liberty

As I mentioned earlier this week, my baby sister and I are headed to New York next week to celebrate her Sweet 16! This is on Mallory's "dream list" of places to travel to and I am so excited that the two of us are going to experience it together! We have a packed agenda… and of course seeing Lady Liberty is on the top! I'm already outfit planning and believe a red, white, and blue look is perfect for seeing the Statue of Liberty. I can't wait to share all the pictures from our trip with you!

Planning for NY: Lady Liberty





Random side note… is anyone else majorly obsessed with "The People's Couch"?! I seriously cannot stop laughing every time this show is on air- if you aren't watching do yourself a favor and flip it on (thank me later) :) 

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)