Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 1}



1. Victoria Beckham on the cover of this month's British Vogue (hits newsstands Monday)- could she look any more perfect?!

2. This article - #4… guilty as charged! Time for a positive change!

3. I just rediscovered Matt Wertz on my iPod… and it makes me REAL happy! Enjoy "Old Flames" and thank me later :)

4. The perfect dress for a backyard BBQ or a casual wedding- gorgeous!

5. What might possibly be the perfect combination of comfortable and cute… coming my way soon!

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)