Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Let's Hear it for New York!



I know that I have been a little MIA on the blog lately... time had been speeding past in preparation for my big trip to the Big Apple tomorrow and in trying to get everything ready blogging just had to take a backseat. I always want to make sure I'm producing content that I am proud of, and I didn't want to rush and put forth a half-hearted attempt.

SO... I am off to the city for a wonderful trip with my baby sister! I have a busy itinerary planned for us full of sightseeing and shopping and I know I will have lots of stories and pictures to share when I am back! You can keep up with our adventures on instagram and I will be back to the blog Monday with some fabulous new outfits (and adventures) to share with you!

Enjoy your week friends!

post signature

No comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)