Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Currently Obsessing Over... {v. 2}




1. The most perfect leopard flats I've ever seen!

2. The infamous J.Crew Herringbone vest is back... get it before it sells out!

3. I scored this sunny tote for $38 in NY- and I'm in major love with it!

4. Also scored this dress in navy- thinking I need the pink version too?!

5. One of my favorite designers, Tracy Negoshian, is having a sample sale in St. Pete tomorrow (#cantwait), but if your not local you can shop her Christmas in July sale and get 30% off her entire website (use code "summer30")



post signature

1 comment

  1. I wish I lived close to places that had sample sales, my friend was a buyer for wet seal and Arden B in the past and she'd score the best pieces!
    Glad you trip has been great!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)