Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Casual Cool



Do you every have those days when you totally wish it was casual Friday, but then you remember it's only Wednesday? Well folks today is one of those days! I'm totally craving shorts and my favorite snuggly tee today, but instead I'm putting on my dress and wedges for the office (#realitybites). You can be sure that this weekend this outfit is exactly what I will be living in! What is your go-to casual look?







Top: Gap (will be buying this asap) // Shorts: Old Navy // Sandals: Jack Rogers // Watch: Randy Jackson (love this) // Sunglass Straps: Lilly Pulitzer // Sunglasses: Payless // Crossbody: Danielle Nicole (love this under $50!)

Linking up with Becasue Shanna Said So for Random Wednesday

"There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain" - Audrey Hepburn

post signature

1 comment

  1. I wear a lot of casual looks like this during the summer. Cute combo!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)