Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

I Heart New York {Day 3}

Today I am chatting about the "last" day of my sister-sister trip in NYC! (I say "last" day because our real last day was spent traveling for 7 hours so no real fun was had in the city!)

We started off the day early at the Empire State Building so we didn't have to battle the crowds. We pretty much zipped right up to the top and got to see the most incredible 360 degree views of the city from the 85th floor! Mall loved the bird's eye view (and I loved the great photo ops)! #wediditfortheselfie








After the empire state building Mall and I went shopping in Soho for hours! I didn't snap any pictures (I was too busy snapping up sales!) ha! Then we dropped off all our bags at the hotel and set out to explore Central Park. It was incredibly beautiful and we saw so many fun different "scenes" as we walked around- it felt so very "New York". We loved it!





We had the most incredible trip to the city! I was so blessed to spend this time with my sweet sis and I loved getting to see the city through her eyes. She has so many big dreams and I am so happy I was able to make even a small portion of them come true. Love you Mall!

I was wearing:

Outfit 1- Romper: Loft // Sandals: Target (can't find online, but love these) // Crossbody: Old Navy // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Ring: Technibond

Outfit 2- Top: Target Kids // Shorts: Old Navy // Sandals: Sam and Libby for Target // Crossbody: Old Navy // Necklace: Forever 21 (Love this) // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Ring: Technibond

Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

2 comments

  1. You girls are so cute - loving your outfits! Enjoy the city!! :)

    http://mrsjaclynleblanc.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We LOVED the city!! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)