Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

The Middleton Pant



One of my favorite trends this year has been printed pants- I'm loving the breezy, lightweight, cheery style that these pants bring to my everyday! One fabulous aspect of this style is that these pants can be dressed up or down. Because I am only 5'4 I had to hem these pants to a length that was wearable with flats, but you could absolutely leave them longer and wear with wedges and a dressier blouse for the office! I really love them as a casual alternative to a maxi dress for a day filled with shopping (which happen to be my favorite days).









Happy 4th of July Eve friends! Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating!

Pants: Lilly Pulitzer Middleton // Tee: Merona // Necklace: Accessory Mercado (exact here) //  Sandals: Vince Camuto // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Tote: C. Wonder (they usually have brights online- new colors should be back soon!)

Linking up with Mix & Match Fashion, Living in Color Style, and Stylin' in St Louis today!

"Being happy never goes out of style" - Lilly Pulitzer

post signature

6 comments

  1. These pants are so cute on you! I'm not sure I'll give this tend a try, I don't think I can wear them as well as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pants are so great! I love the color combo in them. The printed pant trend is so fun!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes this trend is super-fun!

      Delete
  3. Those pants are too cute! I really love printed pants right now too.

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops… just ordered anther pair today! Can't get enough :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)