Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Nautical Navy

With Independence Day on Friday I have some serious red, white, and blue on the brain! Since navy is one of my favorite colors to wear, and nautical is my favorite style, this dress is pure 4th of July perfection!

Speaking of the 4th- do y'all have any fun plans? This is going to be the first weekend in several weeks that the only thing on my agenda is relaxation… and I'm pretty stoked about that! I plan on shopping for my trip to NY in a few weeks, laying out, visiting the beach, and loving on the pup. Is it Friday yet?? ha!

Hope your week is off to a wonderful start!








Dress: Banana Republic (love this alternativethis is fabulous) // Wedges: Payless (love theseadorable and 50% off) // Ring: Absolute (similar) // Bracelets: Technibond and Katie Bowhead

"Work like a captain, play like a pirate"

post signature

2 comments

  1. OMG those shoes are soooooo cute! And, make sure to shop for some cute outfits for when we see lady Liberty. We have to dress to impress LOL! -Mall

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)