Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Jumping Jack Flash


Well friends, there is no question about it… jumpsuits are where it's at! I absolutely adore them and love this adorable one I found at Old Navy a few weeks ago. Unfortunately it sold out very quick but I did my best to link some similar ones below (and ones that I just love). 

I'm taking my baby sister to New York next week for her 16th birthday and I plan on packing this cute lil number for our day of sightseeing- I'll be perfect for all the monuments we plan to see! Any recommendations of places to go/things we must see while we are there?








Jumpsuit: Old Navy (almost exact) // Sandals: Sam and Libby for Target // Crossbody: Old Navy // Watch: Victoria Wieck // Bracelet: Victoria Wieck // Ring: Technibond // Necklace: RJ Graziano

I hope that y'all had a wonderful and RELAXING 4th! I feel like I needed a little "life break" and I am ready to tackle a brand new week! It's going to be a good one :)

"Start the day with a smile and end it with champagne" - pretty chic

post signature

4 comments

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)