Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fancy Friday Finds (vol. 6)

How perfect is this colorful linen ruffle skirt for the holiday?? Love!

Woo-hoo y'all... we made it to Friday! I'm seriously so excited for a fun weekend here in town- even if I have to work 1/2 day on Monday! In celebration of the great weekend ahead, it seemed like the perfect day to share my latest round of Fancy Friday Finds- and there are seriously SO many good ones! So let's not waste any time and get to 'em!


Fabulous Finds

I've been desperately needing some new clothes for the office as my workweek wardrobe is getting super stagnant. I was thrilled to stumble upon some darling new pieces at J. Crew, Ann Taylor, & Loft & can't wait until they get in and I can style them for you! The best part is that the are all on sale this weekend! :)

I'm such a sucker for a bright pop of color- and this ruffle dot top is just the punch my closet was missing! It comes in more demure white too, but you know I was all about the bright citrus!

This candy colored skirt had my heart from the word "pink" :) In summer it will be darling with a graphic tee, and in fall I plan on adding a great sweater & booties for a fun transitional look!

This linen ruffle skirt comes in gorgeous coral, navy, and white - so many great choices!

How pretty is this plaid top for the office?? Adding on that little ruffle and bow detail in the back is just precious too!

Big 'Ol Sales!!

This is definitely the weekend to SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP! The sales are just bananas y'all but I rounded up my very favorites for you below.

Ann Taylor- 50% off everything with code "JUST BEACHY"

Loft- 50% off everything with code "SPARKLERS"


J. Crew- 25% off a full price purchase & 40% off sale items with code "SUMMER"

J. Crew Factory- 50% off with code "FOURTHFUN"

Lauren James- up to 85% off select items on the site! Major sales all around y'all!!

Weekend Plans
My schedule is booking up this weekend, and I'm not the least bit upset about it! From parties, to happy hours, to blog shoots, & volunteering at church- it's going to be a busy one but I can't wait to soak it all in. Be sure to follow along here so you can keep up with the adventures :)

In Case You Missed It
There was tons of fun new content on the blog this week! (Yay for having time to create new content- it's so much fun sharing life & fashion loves with y'all!) In case you missed anything here is what was going on:

We chatted all about sun protection & how easy it is to incorporate it into your daily wardrobe with Cabana Life.

I gave you a sneak peek into my recent #NWYLD event at the Pink Palm with a mini round of Dressing Room Diaries.

I shared an easy weekend outfit with the cutest seersucker shorts!

And with that I'm off! Wishing y'all a fabulous holiday weekend!


7 comments

  1. Those two skirts are so cute!! I saw you trying to say no to all the sales but I say "treat yo self" I plan to get a couple things here and there!! Happy weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need so new clothes for work too so this post has given me some great ideas :) That pink skirt is just too cute and I love your idea of wearing it with a graphic tee. Happy holiday weekend and I hope you have a fab time. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that linen ruffle skirt. The color is gorgeous and the ruffles give that ultra feminine chic vibe!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the ruffles and the bright colors--both of which need to be in my wardrobe asap! And thanks for the sales too. Have a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great weekend - sounds like the perfect mix of fun and play. I love, love, love all these colorful pieces!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love me a good ruffle. And the red skirt in particular is super cute, and yes excited to see your haul!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha are you still being sale tempted--all cute picks-Katelyn www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)