Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Summertime Stripes

Romper: Loft Beach (on sale + an additional 40% off!) || Sandals: Sam Edelman Gigi || Apple Watch || Florida Necklace: c/o Shop Gameday Glam

I love stripes anytime of the year, but there is something about breaking them out in the summer time that makes them that much more, special. I mean, stripes and & summer kind of go hand in hand! #AmIRight ? So you can only imagine how excited I was when I spotted this sunset striped romper on the Loft website! I mean, don't you just want to run on over to the ocean's edge and watch the sun say goodnight? This piece is actually from their "Beach" line (meaning it's extra lightweight for days outside) but I love that it's not see through at all. And it's seriously one of the COMFIEST pieces that I have in my closet! A true winner on all fronts :) 







Romper: Loft Beach (on sale + an additional 40% off!) || Sandals: Sam Edelman Gigi || Apple Watch || Florida Necklace: c/o Shop Gameday Glam

I love this piece so much that after I was done shooting outfits for the day (we did 10!) I threw my romper back on an made sure not to take it off until I absolutely had to! ;) I just love it so!

Now, I'm off to finish getting ready because my sister is coming this weekend for a girls weekend before heading back to college & I am so excited to host her! I've got lots of fun plans for us, so be sure to keep up with our adventures on Instagram :) 

{SHOP THE POST}



6 comments

  1. This romper looks adorable on you- love those tassels!!

    xo, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the cutest stuff from LOFT! I think I need to go there ASAP!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable romper! Love the stripes! Perfect for the summer!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the rainbow stripes. What a fun summer romper!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours in this outfit and it looks comfortable and stylish at the same time :) I hope you have a lovely time with your sister and a fab weekend! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)