Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Swinging into the Weekend

Dress: Old Navy || Wedges: Banana Republic (old, similar style here) || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties

This week was full of highs and lows, so I'm ecstatic that Friday is here! But y'all know I'm all about the positive, so let's just chat about the very best part :) Wednesday night I celebrated #NWYLD (National Wear Your Lilly Day) with the Pink Palm and y'all it was the best time ever!! It's kind of hard to put into words how much fun we had & how great it was to meet so many new friends! After a stressful few days, it was just what my heart needed. {I will be sharing ALL the snaps from the event next week!}

So I think it's time to chat about this sweet swing dress now! I've been pretty frazzled lately and when Mother's Day rolled around I realized that I had ordered more than 1 (or 2) gifts for my mom. ha. Well this dress was one of them and as luck would have it I kind of loved it for me! So I did what any shopper would do... I swapped it out for my size and started rocking it :) With this crazy humidity we've been having I desperately need frocks like this to keep me cool!







Dress: Old Navy || Wedges: Banana Republic (old, similar style here) || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon & Bowties

{SHOP THE POST}


Have an awesome weekend! Any fun plans? Tell me all about 'em :)


8 comments

  1. I absolutely adore this dress! I kept going back and forth on whether I wanted to get it and now there is no doubt in my mind I need it! Happy Friday babe! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I thought I'd seen all of the Old Navy dresses but I guess I was wrong - I need to add this one to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is fabulous on you, love that you kept it for yourself. Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was planning to pop into Old Navy on my lunch break, so now I'll have to keep an eye out for this dress! So cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress! Where I am this weekend is SO dang hot, I could use a dress like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the patterns on this dress! It looks so nice and comfy for the hot summer months :) Happy weekend!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO wish I was able to swing by the Pink Palm and hang with you - if only it wasn't a plane ride away! This swing dress is perfect on you.

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great dress! Your Lilly event at the Pink Palm looked like so much fun - glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)