Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Cold-Shoulders and Scallops

Cold-Shoulder Top: Loft || Scalloped Shorts: Loft || Flats: c/o Oka-B Charlene in "Dove" (use code "OKABGIRL16" for 20% off!) || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Apple Watch || Sunglasses: Target

I just love that this season is all about fun, unique, feminine details! By adding the simplest little details it takes basic items "up" a notch and makes them totally unique! Case-in-point: this adorable cold-shoulder tee. On it's own, it would be a sweet and simple basic; but by adding the cut-outs and bow ties you've got a fun piece that's sure to garner some compliments :) I'm also a sucker for scallops of any kind- so of course I totally swooned over these chambray shorts- I mean, the cutest!! The perfect finishing touch was my Oka-B bow flats... this girl sure does love her bows!








Cold-Shoulder Top: Loft || Scalloped Shorts: Loft || Flats: c/o Oka-B Charlene in "Dove" (use code "OKABGIRL16" for 20% off!) || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Apple Watch || Sunglasses: Target

{SHOP THE POST}


So what are y'all up to this weekend? I'm actually headed to Vegas on Sunday so I'm all about packing, getting the house ready, and getting Buddy ready before I jet off :)


12 comments

  1. I love these type of tops because you still get the exposed shoulder but you get to actually move your arms!! Hope you have a great weekend girl!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Love this top!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer clothes are my favorite because of all the fun details and the variety. I can't get enough cold shoulder cut outs or scalloped edges. Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so fab!! Love those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is the best Loft find! I love those bows on your toes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect outfit for summer! I LOVE the scalloped detail on those shorts.

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love little added details too and this top is so pretty :) You look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am honestly not a fan of the cold shoulder trend, but this top is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cold shoulders and scalloped edges-- two of my very faves!! I have the same KS necklace-- same colour and everything!
    Sarita @ it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is adorable. I love the little bow details. Cold shoulder is a great trend and it look amazing on you!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely too sweet Ruth! Thank you for your sweet comment!

      Delete
  11. I love how the shorts are so cute and that it looks so comfy too. Perfect summer essential!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)