Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

She Sells Seashells- The Perfect Beach Dress!


Happy Wednesday friends!

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments & feedback on yesterday's post- it was so fun to put the post together and I love that so many of you were inspired to try your own DIY project. Be sure to let me know if you make one of your own!

Now on to the most perfect new summer dress! I was actually in line to check out on Memorial Day Weekend when this darling little frock caught my eye. Navy and white is the most classic color combination (I like to call it the "dynamic duo"); by adding it to this beauty seashell print you have a timeless piece! My sister is coming to visit this weekend and I have my fingers crossed that the weather holds out for a beach day. You can be sure I will be rocking my dress if so!








Dress: J. Crew Factory || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Apple Watch || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne

{SHOP THE POST}



15 comments

  1. A seashell dress?! What an amazing find. It looks terrific on you!
    www.windlasse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle! Seashells are perfect for this Florida girl!

      Delete
  2. This dress is so cute and I love the ruffle portion on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun dress! the length is so perfect and I love the sweet print.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously adorable! I love that print and the ruffled bottom! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is all sorts of fun!! So perfect on you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful print, and I love the detailing at the bottom <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have the most coastal wardrobe-love all the shells!--Katelyn/ www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the style and length! Such a pretty summer print too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so pretty. I would so wear this on a holiday!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this seashell maxi! Gorgeous!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkelandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun find! J.Crew Factory has the best finds!

    Virginia
    More to Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is the prettiest dress with a fun print! I love that the hem on this dress is ruffled too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is definitely a perfect beach dress and I love the print :) The weather in the UK is finally getting warmer so I will be able to take inspiration from posts like this at last! :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)