Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Summer Loving in Loft

Romper: Loft (runs TTS, loving this option too) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Clutch: Marley Lilly (option 1/option 2) || Apple Watch

I think it's pretty clear that I'm having a major love affair with the Loft this season. Their fall collection may have been a bit of a dud, but they totally made up for it with all the goodness this spring & summer! One part of the collection I haven't shopped a ton? The Beach line; and after scooping up this darling printed romper I am wondering why! 

If you haven't shopped the beach collection before, then I'll give you the heads up that it's lighter weight materials than their regular line - since it's made for the beach! But what I adore about it is that even thought it's light weight it's NOT see through- so it's pretty perfect for summer in Florida! (Or really any steamy state this time of year). The fluttery back on this romper gives it a little something extra too- and it's unique details like that which make me swoon! I jazzed it up here for daytime, but you can easily throw this over your swimsuit and be on your way too.










Romper: Loft (runs TTS, loving this option too) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne || Clutch: Marley Lilly (option 1/option 2) || Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}



6 comments

  1. This is the prettiest romper! I LOVE the back, so fun! And that pattern is gorgeous! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The back of that romper is too cute friend!! I love the tassel detail! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling is this romper?! And loving that KS necklace too of course <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the back! How adorable. You really pull off a romper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is this romper!! Love the unique print and the details on the back as well!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you how much I love the romper! The prints are so fun!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)