Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Weekend Recap: All the Girl's Nights Out!


Happy Monday y'all and welcome to a brand new week! You know that kind of "ugh" feeling when you have to go back to reality after a fabulous weekend of fun? That's kind of how I'm feeling today. So, I figured the best cure for the Monday blues is reliving all the goodness that was the weekend and giving y'all a glimpse into my past few days! :) 

All the fun started Thursday night when my blogging bestie So Sarah Hunt hosted the sweetest kickoff to summer at Ship Chic! We sipped on champs, chatted, and perused the latest and greatest at this darling nautical store!


I'm obsessed with Joules rainboots- I mean, those bows?! Total heart eyes!


Despite the rain, there was a great turn-out and I got to meet so many wonderful ladies in the area! What fun- can't wait to do it again soon!


Friday night my sister came to town so that we could have a sister, sister weekend before she head's back to UF for Summer B! We don't often get to hang out one-on-one so it was such a treat to soak up so much time with her!


Like a true southern gal, Mallory loves all things fried (like me!) so I took her to Better Byrd for some chicken & doughnuts! Y'all, we are obsessed with this restaurant! I got the BBQ chicken bowl (which had fried jalapanoes on top- so good) & Mall got the fried chicken sandwich which had french fries and cheese sauce on top- OMG! Of course we sampled some of their amazing doughnuts for dessert! :)


How sweet is this wall which is in their parking lot? Love the positive message- we can all use the reminder sometimes!


Despite the weather forecast which called for rain all weekend, Saturday was actually a PERFECT beach day! We had the best time putting our toes in the sand, having a picnic, and splashing in the waves! I may have had a little too much fun- because I'm not lobster red! Oops!


After the beach we cleaned up and headed to another one of my favorite restaurants- Nobel Crust. It sounds kind of crazy when I describe it as southern italian, but believe me when I say it's amazing! I got their version of froze and let's just say YUM! :) We split their bucatini & meatballs for dinner as well as fried green tomato BLT apps and were stuffed but oh so happy!


Sunday we went to church where we ran into... JOSH MURRAY! Y'all this is the second time I've seen him at my church and I kind of fan girl on the inside every time (but totes play it cool external)! Where are all my Bachelorette fans at?! :) Let's just say he is very good looking in person and so polite- he held the door open for us and I might have almost fainted! 

After church we headed over to my favorite place for brunch, Oxford Exchange. Y'all this is THE place to be on the weekend and the food is absolutely amazing! We split Nutella French Toast and practically had to be rolled out, we were so full! 


I guess you can see why I'm missing the weekend already- it was so busy but so full of happy memories! What were you all up to- share in the comments below!


14 comments

  1. That float on shirt is adorable! I need it for the beach this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! I am in love with your cute tied sleeve dress! And yes, anything with cute bows!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you and your sister look just alike! Looks like you had an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are practically twins- just 10 years apart :)

      Delete
  4. You and your sister are too cute!! Loving all your beautiful outfits! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely weekend - I can definitely see why you didn't want it to end! I love that necklace you're wearing in the second picture :)

    Kristin
    stripesandsangria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your sister are gorgeous! It sounds like the perfect weekend! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a fun and eventful weekend!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chicken and donuts - okay, yum! Glad you girls got a great beach day in and that event on Thursday night looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you had the absolute perfect weekend! So jealous of all that yummy food you had. I need that fried chicken and froze stat! And you can never go wrong with brunch at Oxford Exchange! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are so many wonderful things in this post! How adorable are you and your sister? Looks like you had a blast, and I am so hungry looking at the photos of Better Byrd!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, what a fun weekend! All the food is making this pregnant lady drool, and JOSH MURRAY GOES TO YOUR CHURCH?!?
    xoxo,
    Classic Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His parents go to our church so when there are holidays he always sees to pop in- I swoon every time!! :)

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)