Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Living the Cabana Life

Dress: c/o Cabana Life (this color is out of stock, but there are two other adorable ones available!) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Tote: Tory Burch York Tote || Apple Watch

A shirt dress is one of the most classic silhouettes a gal can have in her closet and I'm super excited to have added a new one to the mix. And this dress has a little something extra- serious sun protection! As you can see in these photos, I got a wee bit of sun burn last weekend (forgot the cardinal rule of reapplying sunscreen), which has made it all the more evident that I need sun protection at every turn!

I wore this dress from church, to brunch with my sister, to studying & working on the blog, to dinner with my family- and it was so comforting to know that my skin was safe and protected from the intense Florida heat! Add on the fact that the comfort level is like 100% and it didn't lose its shape at all during the day- I think it's the perfect closet addition!









Dress: c/o Cabana Life (this color is out of stock, but there are two other adorable ones available!) || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Tote: Tory Burch York Tote || Apple Watch

In other news, I totally binged on the final season of Hart of Dixie and I just couldn't love it more! I still have a few episodes to go, but if you need something lighthearted and just SO happy then I can't recommend it enough! If only Bluebell was a real place... I'd be there in a heartbeat!

Have a great start to your week!


11 comments

  1. That is the comfiest dress to wear on a holiday! You look darling!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable!! Love the color and pattern of that dress- so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am a huge HOD fan! It's such a fun lighthearted show! The last season is so bitter sweet. I am still sad that it ended. Lemon is the best! Love this cute dress, so perfect for summer.

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!! I have 5 episodes left and I am desperate to know how it wraps up and also don't want it to end! I <3 Wade!

      Delete
  4. This is the cutest dress! I love the color and the print and it's perfect for work and play! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so cute! I love the color! Also... totally agree about Bluebell! I need to live there!! :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulously fun dress on you! Loving the color <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOD is such a guilty pleasure for me! It was an adorable show. I need another one to watch now. =] Cute dress! I love that it is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is adorable on you! You can't beat a good shirtdress.

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress looks os cute and comfy, and I love the color!

    Kristin
    stripesandsangria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)