Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

All the Girly Details: Gingham + Bows

Gingham Top: c/o Make Me Chic || Shorts: Old Navy || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Clutch: BP via Nordstrom (similar color available here under $25!) || Necklace: Zenzii Jewelry || Bangles: c/o Shop Gameday Glam || Apple Watch

Well another Monday is here... doesn't it seem like they always come so fast?! For the first time in forever I had zero plans and it was glorious! I got tons of cleaning, organizing, & unpacking done around the house + lots of blog work! Super duper productive around here :)

So I have to tell you a funny story about this top. As you will see in the pictures below, the back of this top is totally open. So, when I got out of the car to meet with my aunt photographer she said, "Well that's a little sassier than I'm used to seeing!" ha. I guess when you always dress so conservatively even a little bit of skin gets you the "sassy" comments! But you know what? If I'm going to do sassy, then this precious gingham top is the way to go. The peplum hem & three big bows just stole my heart from the word go! How do y'all add a little sass into your wardrobe?










Gingham Top: c/o Make Me Chic || Shorts: Old Navy || Sandals: Palm Beach Sandals || Clutch: BP via Nordstrom (similar color available here under $25!) || Necklace: Zenzii Jewelry || Bangles: c/o Shop Gameday Glam || Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}


I've got a big day at work today- so fingers crossed it all goes well!


7 comments

  1. This top is definitely a blogger's fave! Love it on you and especially when paired with those white shorts :)

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is so dang cute! The back is the best part! LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed! Love anything navy and white but gingham too is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this top too!! And I'm scared it's too sassy for me! You look adorable, and I think I will try it with white shorts as well. Love your bracelets too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nice thing is that you could wear a tank under it so it doesn't give you the peek-a-boo effect :) I hope you love it!

      Delete
  5. Omg this top is so cute! Gingham and bows, what could be better??

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun top! I hope your work day went well! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)