Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

#NWYLD Pink Palm Event Recap

On Sarah: Del Lago Tunic Dress || On me: Karlie Wrap Romper

Last Wednesday was not only the first day of summer, but it was also National Wear Your Lilly Day, and Sarah and I celebrated in color by co-hosting a fun event at our favorite local store- the Pink Palm! We were able to meet so many sweet local Lilly lovers & readers (hi friends!!) and just had an absolute ball trying on new arrivals, popping the bubbly and celebrating all things colorful!

I thought it would be fun to give you a peek inside the event as well as some fun "dressing room diary" snapshots! Sarah and I were in stitches all night- you know that is the sign of a great time! :)   





On Me: Lacy Tank Top & Baybreeze Shorts in So Snappy




Palmella Clutch (SO perfect for summer!)

{MY FAVORITE NEW LILLY ARRIVALS}



3 comments

  1. All those pretty colors make me so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun event! I love the rompers and jumpsuits!! You both look beautiful!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)