Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Weekend Wrap-Up


Welcome to a new week y'all! I had all sorts of fun this weekend so I thought it would be fun to do a little "Weekend Wrap-Up" and share it all with you!

On Friday night the Junior League of St. Petersburg hosted a super-fun social at a local Speakeasy, Proof. We had a blast with the photo booth & fun craft cocktails- plus playing catch-up with all our favorite gals! It's been awhile since we all got together so it was such a treat to kick off the weekend with everyone.




Saturday, my best friend, Asha, stopped by for the afternoon and we hit up King Street Food for an ah-mazing lunch (I shared our loaded milkshake on Insta-stories!) and shopping downtown! The weather was literally dreamy- 75, no humidity, and sunny- so perfect!!


Of course Sunday was Superbowl time! I had no loyalty to either team so I went with orange  & blue (because I can ALWAYS cheer for my Gators!). My friend Abby hosts the best parties and I wish I snapped a pic of the phenomenal food spread she had! We had chicken & waffles, lobster mac-n-cheese, buffalo chicken 3 different ways... amazing!! Safe to say I need a great work out today to make up for it ;)



Hope y'all had a great weekend too! Share your fun in the comments below!

Linking up with the Hello Monday & Weekending Link Ups 


10 comments

  1. I love that you wore gator colors to watch the game - perfect!! Looks like you had a fun weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drooling hearing about that spread! Looks like you had a great weekend girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great weekend this weekend! Your weather sounds absolutely perfect on Saturday - much better than the super cold, chilly weather that we had. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top from Saturday! Looks like you had a great weekend with great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend! That meet up on Friday sounded like a blast! And yay to our weather being perfect, I hope it stays like this for awhile! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a fun weekend. How cute are all you Jr. League girls!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you guys have a fun JL... What a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. mine was tame compared to yours! you look super cute in all your pics!--Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You weekend looks so much fun! You look SO happy!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)