Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Valentine's Style + Gifts

I can hardly believe that Valentine's Day is almost here! I love this holiday (I mean hello, pink all day err day!) and even though I may not currently be in a relationship, I'll take any excuse to celebrate! I'm also a big believer is sharing love with all of those who mean something to you; friends, family, even co-workers- it's never the wrong time to tell them how special they are! So today I'm rounding up some of my favorite outfits, gifts, and more to help you celebrate in red + pink fashion! :)




{SHOP THE POST}


Tell me how you plan on spending Valentine's day! Are you making dinner plans? Staying in? Blowing it off altogether?! I'd love to hear! (And of course tell me what you are wearing too!) 


8 comments

  1. I'm all for any excuse to wear all the pink! ;) I love that off shoulder top! I might just have to order it!!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so cute! I absolutely need those TB striped sandals in my life, and that off shoulder top is fabulous.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are so cute! Those TB sandals are the cutest! And loving that pillow!! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to all the pink all day every day! I need those heart shaped sunnies - so cute <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great round up of Valentine's Day picks! Can't believe it is next week.

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  6. that phone case is ADORABLE! great roundup!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Smore pillow!! That would be perfect for outside by the fire pit!! Plus I love Smores!! Thanks for the awesome ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I have one of each please?! My best friend actually got some sugarfina gummies last weekend which was sweet! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)