Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Happy Valentine's Day!


Pink Tee: J. Crew (option here) || Skirt: J. Crew (option 1/2/3 also how darling are these pants as an alternative?!) || Red Bag: Kate Spade (option here) || Tennis Shoes: Converse || Necklace: c/o Marley Lilly || Apple Watch

Happy Valentine's day y'all!! It's no surprise that I love this day of love- I mean hello I'm obsessed with the color pink! But more than that, I love that today is a great reminder to tell those in our lives how much we love them & they mean to us (and I'm not just talking about our significant others). Although we should be telling them everyday, we all know how busy life gets, so slowing down and "sharing the love" is so important!

Even though I'm single this year, I'm embracing the "Galentine's" idea and headed out to grab drinks with some friends of mine, so I'm excited for the fun! What plans do you have for tonight? 










Pink Tee: J. Crew (option here) || Skirt: J. Crew (option 1/2/3 also how darling are these pants as an alternative?!) || Red Bag: Kate Spade (option here) || Tennis Shoes: Converse || Necklace: c/o Marley Lilly || Apple Watch

{SHOP THE POST}


PS- if you can't tell from the photos the weather here has been stunning lately! Serious sunshine, less humidity, I'm absolutely loving it! :) Can't resist pulling out my summer stripes and converse in celebration!

Linking up with the Trend Spin Linkup

7 comments

  1. Such a cute casual look, love the striped skirt. I hope you have a great V-day with your girls!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a springy/summery look - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute look, I love this necklace!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this spring look!! I love the pink with stripes!! Hope you had a great valentine's day girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the solid top with the striped shirt - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute, casual style! I hope you had fun with your girls last night!
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, and I love the fun pop of pink! Hope you had a wonderful day with your girls <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)