Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

How to "Winter-ize" Your Lilly Pulitzer

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Ali Dress || Vest: J. Crew Factory (on sale!) || Booties: Vince Camuto "Peera" || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties || Apple Watch || Necklace: HSN (old, similar)

I gave a sneak peek of this look yesterday on Instagram and y'all loved it! Looks like I'm not the only one who loves to carry my Lilly Pulitzer into the "winter" season (if you can even call it that in Florida!!) I have a pretty well-documented obsession on here of my love for a puffer vest, so when there was a chill in the air the other day I paired one with my swingiest Lilly dress and called it a day!

I definitely subscribe to the adage that "more is more & less is a bore" so rather than toning this dress down with a neutral-colored dress, I decided to "tone it up" with another bright to bring out all the color! There's no definitely hiding in this look- and that's how I like it! :) 



FIT TIP: The Ali dress is pretty swingy throughout the body, but the arms run really tight so I stayed in my normal size rather than sizing down.








Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Ali Dress || Vest: J. Crew Factory (on sale!) || Booties: Vince Camuto "Peera" || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties || Apple Watch || Necklace: HSN (old, similar)

{SHOP THE POST}


{SHOP MORE LILLY DRESSES}


On another note... who watched This is Us this week? I won't give away any spoilers, but seriously pass the tissues and cue the tears! I was all kinds of choked up!!



10 comments

  1. I love the pink vest with your Lilly! It's like they were made for each other!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your Lilly OOTDs and that vest-need it asap!

    Happy Weekend,

    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks perfect with booties and a vest! Love this 'winter' look! :)

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE puffer vests, especially one with a good monogram! This pink is fabulous; I've been wanting one in this exact color as well as navy. You look fantastic!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great look! Love the print of the dress and the vest together! Cute necklace :)

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea for a post! I love my colorful Lilly gear but when winter rolls around (or I'm not on vacation in Florida) I always feel silly wearing it.

    http://sweet-sundays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty look and I love the color of the vest!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SUCH a cute way to make spring clothes appropriate for winter!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)