Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Fancy Friday Finds (vol. 2)


Well happy Friday y'all! You gave such great feedback on this new series that I decided I just had to bring it back again this week! :) Thanks so much for letting me know that you enjoyed it!

This week has definitely had me on the run-around! I'm the kind of girl who thrives when I'm (over) committed, but it doesn't mean that it's not hard to keep up with everything sometimes. The pressure is definitely on at work too to make sure my brand is bringing in huge sales goals- so there is all sorts of extra stress in the office! Needless to say I'm chanting "TGIF" quite loudly today :)


Fabulous Fashion (& other) Finds

J. Crew:
Have y'all seen the newest catalogue? J. Crew used real women throughout the shoot (which I just loved) and incorporated reader feedback throughout their designs. Plus their new collection is as cute as can be (I pretty much loved everything!) - especially this darling ruffle shirt! Check out a few of my favorites below:



Pink Ballet Flats (Under $30!):
With Valentine's day right around the corner I love to get festive in my wardrobe choices! Since I'm currently on a self-imposed "spend less, save more" shopping ban, these too-cute pink flats are totally in my price range :) They also come in blue and green and are on sale for less than $30!

Pink Ballet Flats

A New Vacuum:
Trust me, I am aware that posting about a vacuum makes me sound about 150 years old, but this vacuum has CHANGED MY LIFE! I am certainly not the best at keeping up with cleaning, and I always leave it until it becomes overwhelming, and with a hound dog that sheds like crazy this is a bad, bad thing! But y'all this vacuum gets all.the.hair in ONE try! Seriously! It made cleaning so easy, came with all the attachments of the fancy vacuums, and was under $100... sold! If it's possible to be in love with a vacuum, then call this one my Valentine. ha!

Coffee Tee:
Y'all know that I am a coffee junkie (fellow addicts where ya at?!) so I about fell over when I saw this adorable tee!! I feel like there are not enough words to adequetly express my love for it, so I will let you see it for yourself:

Jadelynn Brooke Coffee x 4 Tee

Let's be real, we all could use a little more love & so could our world! What a precious reminder this sweatshirt is!

Fun Around the Web

Are you making this number one photography mistake? If so, check out Amanda's advice!

Just as we've all suspected for 20 years... there really was room for Jack on that piece of wood! #MyHeartWillGoOn

Get ready to say "awww" when you see the adorable puppies that will be participating in this year's puppy bowl!

Have you checked out (or liked?) the most-liked Instagram post ever?!

Weekend Plans
After a pretty low-key weekend last week, this one is ready to pack a punch! I have a fun Junior League social tonight at a speakeasy downtown- can't wait to see my girls! Saturday my best friend is coming into town for the day and we are so excited to have some time to play catch-up. And Sunday I'm shooting blog pictures in the morning and then a Superbowl party Sunday night! Can't wait for all the fun!

Who are you cheering on this weekend?? 




10 comments

  1. That's crazy about queen b having the most liked photo EVER!! Love that coffee t-shirt - so cute! Happy Weekend girl! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new J.Crew campaign! I'm so glad more companies are using real women to show off their clothing! And loving those pink flats! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! those pink ballet flats are adorable! Have a great weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flats are so cute - I might need a pair as well! Have fun tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have a fun weekend coming up - enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those beautiful ballet flats - I need! Enjoy all the fun you have ahead this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love those flats - colorful shoes for work are my favorite. That coffee tee is fantastic, too! Happy weekend!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness I'm so glad you posted about this vacuum!!! I am in DIRE need of a new one and that is the kind of price I like!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL- I felt like a Grandma posting about it but I knew I couldn't be the only one who needed one :) Glad it helped!

      Delete
  9. This is such a great round up! Hope you had fun at the Speak Easy!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)