Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Transitional Layers with Oka-B

Striped Peplum Top: Loft (old, super similar here) || Vest: Old Navy (option here) || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick Jeans || Necklace: J. Crew || Flats: c/o Oka-B "Sutton" (on sale!) || I've gotten lots of questions on my curls, and you can pick up my curling wand here 

I don't know about you, but I find this time of the year incredibly hard to dress for! At this point I'm so over my winter wardrobe, but the mornings are still chilly and afternoons are almost 80, so what is a girl to wear?!?! These are the times that I have to rely on layers. A simple striped tee can really be elevated (and made more interesting!) with a great vest and sparkly necklace- I love the interplay between all the different fabrics! I'm also pretty over my boot assortment, so grabbing these cute bow flats reinvigorates me :) I mean, who doesn't get excited over #bowsonyourtoes?? 









Striped Peplum Top: Loft (old, super similar here) || Vest: Old Navy (option here) || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick Jeans || Necklace: J. Crew || Flats: c/o Oka-B "Sutton" (on sale!) || I've gotten lots of questions on my curls, and you can pick up my curling wand here 

{SHOP THE POST}


Happy Friday-Eve!! We are so close to the freakin' weekend :) Wa-hoo!


13 comments

  1. I live in layers. You never know what the weather will do throughout the day! This is such a cute outfit and perfect for this time of year!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous it is in the 80s in the afternoon. It is like 29 here in the afternoon!! Loving this stripe peplum top and fabulous jewelry! Great look.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a tough time to dress for. Yesterday was in the high 50s and today I saw snow! This is a cute outfit for this strange weather.
    http://tresfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how comfy those flats look and the details on them!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. This combination is so so cute!! I love the peplum top!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with that striped peplum top! So cute! And loving those flats! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute!-I have a similar vest-love your flats-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's still so cold here so I'm all about the cosy jumpers, scarves and gloves at the moment. Although I love getting wrapped up all warm and cosy, it will be nice when the warmer weather comes to have a bit of a change from wearing the same things :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these layers! That wall is perfect place for photos!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stripes, a statement necklace and a vest - you nailed it! Love the bows on the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute look, I love these layers!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)