Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Dressing Room Diaries: Early Spring Favorites

Happy Monday friends!! How was everyone's weekend? I had a fabulous one: co-hosted the sweetest baby shower, girl's night out, church (I'm now approved to start volunteering with the babies and I'm SO excited to start in March!), the sunniest lunch with friends, and the some spring shopping! Yep, it was a busy & great one! 

Well, I'm thrilled to share my shopping adventures with you today in a doozy of a new round of Dressing Room Diaries! You know the drill... the lighting is kind of wanky, my hair is sometimes a mess, & un-edited iPhone photos are the name of the game! But, you'll get to see these pieces IRL and get a feel for the fit & sizing. As always if you have any questions let me know!

For reference- I'm a size 6, usually between a Small/Medium size with a small top and curvy bottom half.

Happy Shopping! 


Lilly Pulitzer Ophelia Dress- This is one of my favorite style dresses from Lilly as the swingy fit is so flattering on every shape! I size up to a medium for length. Totally obsessed with this darling pineapple print!



Lilly Pulitzer Sonya Tank Top & Shorts Set- wearing a size 8, but needed a 6 (didn't have one in store). I think this is such a fun set for summer- how cute for an upcoming boating excursion?!

Lilly Pulitzer Candice Cold-Shoulder Dress- wearing size small & could have sized down to an XS; this dress has an extremely generous fit! This may be my absolute favorite color for spring- this shade of lilac is just gorgeous! I'm also loving the oversized cold-shoulder look- perfect for the sunny days ahead :)

Lilly Pulitzer Bay Dress- wearing size small. Although I usually shy away from fitted dresses, I loved the colors in this one and had to try it on! 

Lilly Pulitzer Colby Romper- wearing size small (but needed a medium for the bottom!). This new romper from the Spring collection is just beautiful in person! I loved the blue print and the flashy gold detailing on the neck, I only wished they had my size in stock but I have a feeling this piece will go quick!

Lilly Pulitzer Fleur Dress- wearing size small. I love love love the print of this dress! I have to tell y'all though that the bust area was tight on me (and I'm not "blessed" up top!)- ha. So if you are more blessed than I am you will definitely want to size up! It's worth it though for this pretty dress! :)


Cat & Jack Striped Dress- wearing a girls XL. This may have been one of the most popular pieces I ever posted on my Insta-stories! I got TONS of questions about the fit and sizing so I wanted to share it here too. This dress is definitely long enough for an adult (i'm 5'4) and I love the fit and flare shape! And although you can't see it below, there are pockets (#suckerforpockets)- total win for under $15!


BR Pink Striped Top- wearing size small. How precious are the ruffle sleeves on this top?! Takes it from ordinary to extra-ordinary! :) If pink isn't your thing, it also comes in yellow and blue! Or you can be like me and add all three to your shopping cart ;)
\
BR Floral Peplum Top- wearing size small. I'm always looking for great new tops to add into my workweek rotation and this one is perfect! Love that it dressed up my denim, but would also look great with pants or a pencil skirt- super versatile!

BR Orange Striped Blouse- wearing size small. Another cute workweek top that looks great on it's own or layered under a jacket (below).

BR Olive Full Sleeve Jacket- wearing size small but runs HUGE, I needed an XS. I love love love the oversize ruffled sleeves on this jacket- so unique!


Loft Navy Lace Top- wearing size small. The detailing on this top is SO unique! Rather than traditional lace, the lace design is cut out so it's kind of (dare I say) edgy! Love the fit of this top & think it would be adorable with white denim this spring!

Loft Yellow Lace Skirt- wearing size 6. Just adore this bright & sunny shade of yellow! And the lace cut-outs are once again unique- love!

{SHOP THE POST}


So there you have it! Cheers if you made it all the way through :) Now lets have an awesome week y'all!

Linkup Button

12 comments

  1. So pretty! Love all of the new prints!

    Briana
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start shopping in the girls section again. there are so many cute pieces! Love all you looks and you look amazing!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all the Lily! Lots of fun choices from all the stores. Thanks for taking us along with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you found some great things! I need all of those Lilly dresses for this spring... too many good choices right now! & that orange top from BR? Yup. Going to need that to wear to a Clemson game. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO many cute things! Loving that cold shoulder Lilly dress! The color is gorgeous! And obsessed with that BR bell sleeve jacket! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so great on you! Love these posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so much fun to put together so I'm glad you like them too! :)

      Delete
  7. they're all so pretty-the Lily ones are my fave (duh) =)
    Happy Shopping,
    Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lilly patterns were made for you girl!! Loving that yellow skirt too - so pretty! xo, Biaan -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that Sonya set from Lilly!! I definitely need to go check that one out. The Cat & Jack dress is awesome, too. I'm 5 feet so good to know it would be long enough!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a fabulous weekend! Loving all those fabulous Lilly pieces - gorgeous <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. I love all these looks.

    http://misspippisstyle.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)