Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

5 Shows Currently On My DVR

Tunic: c/o Make Me Chic || Leggings: c/o LulaRoe Mary Allison || Boots: Michael Shannon (these are my go-to pair) || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Happy Friday! It has been another busy, busy week here and I absolutely cannot believe that February is already half-way though! I've been running around town so much that I've hardly been home or had a moment to catch up on my "life". Last night I only made it about 30 minutes on my couch before my eyes just couldn't stay open! Needless to say, I'm currently very thankful for my DVR so I can catch up on my favorite shows this weekend :) Is #DVRandChill a thing?! ha! So today I thought it would be fun to share a few shows currently on my DVR- are there any you're watching too?


Scandal
TGIT! I couldn't be happier that Scandal is back (and with a vengeance!) this season. My only complaint is that I want more Jake; this girl is #TeamJake all the way! It's fun to see Olivia;s battle for the White House... do we think she'll make it in??



The Bachelor
I mean, am I even a girl if i'm not obsessed with this series?? ha! I've been watching every season of this franchise since it premiered and each one is so unique & drama filled! Nick is definitely not my favorite Bachelor, but it's been an interesting season and i'm intrigued to see who he will pick. I love Rachel, but i'm hoping she's the next Bachelorette!! What are your thoughts?


Summer House
Trash TV alert... ha! I love to hate that I love this show! It's about a bunch of NYC friends who rent a summer house and head out to the Hamptons every weekend for drinking, drama, & fighting! It's definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.


Vanderpump Rules
In much the same vein as Summer House, I'm also a little embarrassed at how much I get sucked into the Vanderpump Rules drama! Did y'all know I met Jax about 2 years ago and snapped the cutest pic with him?? #FanGirlMoment


This Is Us
Oh man, if you're not watching This is Us then you need to be! Seriously the BEST show on TV right now! It's the perfect filler if you loved Gilmore Girls or Parenthood and has the right amount of love, family drama, and feel-good moments! I laugh, I cry, I love it so stinking much!



Bonus: Ladies of London
The Ladies are about to wrap up their season, but I have loved it so! I think their drama is so much more fun with those chic accents and I get major wanderlust to travel to London during every season. I also saw Luke (Caroline S's makeup artist) at work last week- so there's that fun fact!



Tunic: c/o Make Me Chic || Leggings: c/o LulaRoe Mary Allison || Boots: Michael Shannon (these are my go-to pair) || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Hope y'all have the best weekend! I'm co-hosting a baby shower tomorrow and can't wait for all the baby cuteness! :) 

Image may contain: text


5 comments

  1. I haven't watched summer house, but with another snow storm coming soon I think I'll have time to catch up!! Super cute top girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard SO many good things about This Is Us, I really need to start watching. As for the Bachelor, Raven is my favorite!!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled on Summer House and I can understand why you have it on your DVR! That's just good t.v. LOL! I still haven't gotten into This Is Us yet, but I have heard such wonderful things that I need to check it out ASAP.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol too funny-DVR and chill, Have a great weekend!


    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty is that tunic? And YES to This is Us! Oh and of course for Rachel being the next Bachelorette <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)