Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Ready & Ruffled

Ruffle Top: c/o Romwe || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick Jeans || Shoes: Converse (Size down a 1/2 size) || Necklace: Kendra Scott || Bangle: Kate Spade

Hey friends! I've missed you around here! If you follow along on Instagram you saw that I spent the weekend in Atlanta celebrating my girl Rachael for her bachelorette! (Much more to come on that!) We had SO much fun, but between a crazy week at work and prepping for the weekend, it took it out of me and I needed to spend a few days in my "life" away from the blog. I'm sure y'all understand! But I'm thrilled to be back today with an adorable top that I've been dying to share with you.

When I first saw the ruffles and peplum on this top, I couldn't help but think "RUFFLES!!" (I mean really though). I think there are a lot of ways to wear this top, but I decided to keep it casual and pair it with my favorite distressed denim & go-to sneakers for an easy weekend look. A note on sizing: this top does run short (hits me above my hip) so if you're taller than 5'4 (my height) than it may be too short on you. 







Ruffle Top: c/o Romwe || Jeans: J. Crew Toothpick Jeans || Shoes: Converse (Size down a 1/2 size) || Necklace: Kendra Scott || Bangle: Kate Spade

{SHOP THE POST}


Are y'all ready for the week? I spent my day off yesterday cleaning and getting my life put back together after my trip, so Im ready to dive in to what ever this week has in store! Let's make it a great one :)


10 comments

  1. This is just too perfect! I love that it's long sleeves (hi hello works for us New Engladers) and that it has ruffles like you mentioned RUFFLES!! Looking perfectly casual chic girl!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute top, and I love how you styled it for a casual look. I hope you had fun here in Atlanta!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atl, holla!! I love the peplum and ruffles. SUCH a cute detail and that extra girly touch. Great color too. Love the necklace--I need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great weekend in Atlanta! I have never been there, but it's on my list! I am jealous of your day to regroup. That helps get the week started on the right foot!
    xoxo,
    Classic Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a super fun city! We found the BEST club and ended up out dancing until 3 am!

      Delete
  5. You look so cute! I love that necklace, it goes perfectly with that top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is fantastic! I love the way you paired with a pop from the KS and those cons!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great look Gentry! Love your top, it looks so great with the pop of pink on your necklace.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously loving this top! The navy and white are so fun and I love the pop of pink! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun top - LOVE the ruffles and of course the pretty pop of color with that KS necklace <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)