Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Four Tips for Shopping LulaRoe

LulaRoe Randy Tee: LulaRoe Mary Allison // Jeans: Loft // Booties: Target // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (similar) // Apple Watch

Over the past few months I've shared with y'all several great pieces from LulaRoe (see previous looks here, here, and here), and I'm thrilled to share one of my newest favorite pieces with y'all today- the LulaRoe Randy tee! This is the absolutely perfect tee for weekend wear- it's unbelievably comfortable (like all Lula is!) and the patterns and saturated colors are to.die.for.

But, I recognize that LulaRoe might be a new shopping company and concept for some of y'all so I thought today I'd share my 4 tips for shopping LulaRoe successfully! Let's go...


{ONE: Every Piece is a Limited Edition}
When the designers behind Lula Roe create a pattern they only make it in 2,500 pieces across approximately 15 styles and sizes, and then distributed to the thousands of consultants across the country! If you can do the math, it means that the chances of your consultant receiving a duplicate or repetitive piece ever is super-slim, which means if you like something- but it! If you wait you risk missing out on it for-ev-er (cue my Goonies voice).



{TWO: Sales are Done Almost Exclusively Online}
LulaRoe is sold by independent consultants who almost exclusively do their sales online- namely Facebook. My consultants typically have a certain day of the week on which they hold their sales, and then on that day at a designated time they will post FB albums of their inventory for sale- and that's when the fun begins! You comment "sold" on the pieces you want, fill out the google shopping form, and then it shows up at your door :) Most of the albums only stay posted for 24-48 hours, so once again if you snooze- you lose!



{THREE: Attend a Live Show if You Can}
I know, I know, I just said sales are all online, but if you live anywhere close to your consultant they often do live "home shows" which allows you to touch and feel the product. I've found that sizing changes depending on the piece (I'm a Medium in the Amelia Dress but an XS/Small in the Carly), so getting to try the product on allowed me to figure out my sizes so then I could shop without fear!


{FOUR: They Believe in Community Over Competition}
As I mentioned above, all the designs are so limited that it means each consultant has virtually unique inventory! What I love is that Lula Roe encourages their consultants to work together to make sure their shoppers are satisfied, so if you love something you can either join multiple groups to find it OR your consultant will work with others to find you that piece!



LulaRoe Randy Tee: LulaRoe Mary Allison // Jeans: Loft // Booties: Target // Necklace: R.J. Graziano (similar) // Apple Watch

So tell me, have y'all tried LulaRoe yet? Are you interested or do you have any questions I didn't cover or explain?! I've had so much fun getting to know this company and am happy to share!

*This post was not sponsored or influenced. I bought my tee on my own and am just excited to share more about it and LulaRoe with y'all!*


10 comments

  1. Loving that tee with that chunky necklace! Darling! This is making me wish I was just enjoying the weather bumming around a college campus today! I'm going to check Lularoe out. I hadn't heard of them!
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really unique, new concept and I've enjoyed having two friends selling it so I've gotten a great chance to try it out! Love that it supports women entrepreneurs too! I've been so happy with the pieces I've gotten so far! :) You'll have to let me know what you think!

      Delete
  2. I've just started hearing more and more about Lularoe so I'm interested to check it out! Love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO I haven't, but My one friend is really into it-your shirt is super cute BTW!
    I'll have to share your tips with her!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katelyn! Appreciate you sharing with your friend! :) XO

      Delete
  4. I really love this floral blouse with the super cute gold statement necklace!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boyfriend's sister added me to a group and I didn't really understand it. Thanks for breaking it down, Gentry!
    x0x0 Caroline http://thecarolove.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I could help!! It's a little confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it it's super fun!

      Delete
  6. Loving the florals in fall and good to know that when you see something to get it quick because it's limited addition. Such cute stuff!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to learn that lesson the hard way... ha!

      Delete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)