Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Anchors Away!

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (shop more options at the end of this post) || Sandals: Sam Edelman Yardley (option here and here) || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

Does this dress not get you in the summertime vibe?! If you know Lilly Prints than you know this one came from a few years ago when the theme of each of her collections was a different party. This particular print is from the "Booze Cruise" collection and it never fails to make me smile! I have such a deep love for all things nautical- and this piece combines all those motifs I adore! I think the high-low hemline is so sassy too- a little extra "flair" if you will ;) This dress is a perfect example of why I love Lilly so much- even a few years after it's introduction a Lilly piece never goes out of style!

I had originally ordered this dress to be my birthday dress, but when I went to Raleigh it ended up being freezing the whole weekend so I realized I would have to save this dress for another occasion. Needless to say I'm counting down to the first summer soiree of the season so I can bust out this beauty!









Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (shop more options at the end of this post) || Sandals: Sam Edelman Yardley (option here and here) || Apple Watch || Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties

{SHOP MORE LILLY PULITZER MIDI DRESSES}


I woke up this morning with a crazy stuffy nose and sneezing up a storm- I'm so worries I'm getting sick! Any tips to combat this bug?! :) 


18 comments

  1. The hi-lo hem is so great here! I had a dress like this years ago and I spilled olive oil on it and you could totally tell which sucked!! Time for another one I guess :) I love the print too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Booze Cruise! I love it, and I love this dress on you. What a beautiful blue and the print is darling. Another fun Pulitzer pick!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so cute on you! And I agree, I love that Lilly never goes out of style. And the name of the print seriously has me cracking up, love it! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm going to Charleston this weekend and packing all Lilly only, haha. It's just so easy for warm weather outings!
    xoxo,
    Classic Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress! Hope you have a fun summer party to wear it to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute dress!! You look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, I want to jump in this pool! =)

    Katelyn. www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that anchor pattern and the strapless look! I love not having straps when I go out at the beginning the summer to keep those pesky tan lines away ;)

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so cute! I'm loving the print! It is the perfect outfit for a beach getaway!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet note!

      Delete
  10. Another fabulous Lilly find! And how fun that it's from a collection called Booze Cruise - LOVE <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an amazing Lilly dress!! Love the color and hi-low hem. Beautiful look Gentry!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is so ridiculously adorable! I am a big fan of all things nautical too!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the CUTEST dress! So versatile for summer!

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love!! As much as I love the "louder" Lilly prints I always like a simple one like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress looks so pretty on you and I love your shoes! I hope you are feeling better and didn't get too sick. Whenever I feel a cold coming on a use Vicks First Defence and absolutely swear by it! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is the perfect vacation dress! I love the color and the fun pattern.

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)