Fall & Winter Fashion

Fall & Winter Fashion
Fall/Winter Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Lilly Pulitzer Raegan Dress

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (On sale for 50% off!) // Shoes: Target // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar)

Hey y'all! Sorry for my unexplained absence yesterday (you know the saying: "best of intentions...") so let's play a bit of catch up! I had such a wonderful but busy weekend :) Friday and Saturday I went to the Belong Tour with my bible study girlfriends- it was exactly the encouragement my heart needed! I was lucky enough to win tickets from Clothed with Grace and I could not have been more thankful that I was able to be there! If the tour is coming to your town soon, then I highly encourage your attendance!

Sunday was the Junior League "Fall into Fashion" show (which I modeled in as well as attended) and it was a perfect girl's day! I wore this pretty Raegan Dress to the party & it was a total hit! It was another score of mine during the After-Party sale, but I've also found it on 6pm for 50% off- so you can score a great deal too! :) This dress had been a "holy grail" of mine forever- and it's sweet fit and flare shape is so flattering on everyone. The "see through" lace is cheeky, but since it's lined it keeps it from being too risqué ! ;) It's just perfect for an afternoon Junior League event!






Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (On sale for 50% off!) // Shoes: Target // Bangles: Bourbon and Bowties // Clutch: Sophie and Trey (similar)

{SHOP THE POST}


Have a great day y'all! Wishing you the very best week :)


9 comments

  1. I love the detailing on the dress - so pretty!! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this dress! The fashion show sounds like so much fun!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nude sandals with this- how cute + fun!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love that lace detail they've been adding recently. We didn't have a fashion show at our Fall into Fashion event--I will complain to the Junior League of Washington! Ha.
    xo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! We also do "Purse Bingo" where you play bingo to win designer bags! Unfortunately I didn't even get close to winning... but it's a always a fun and competitive event!

      Delete
  5. Love that dress on you- the lace is just darling!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress! It's perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is one of my favorites too - the lace, pattern, style, love it all! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've worn the cutest pieces from Lily Pulitzer! This dress is no exception!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)