Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Workweek Chic: Black on Black

Black Sweater: c/o SheIn (striped version here) // Pants: Gap (my favorite work pants!) // Flats: c/o Oka-B Sutton *Use code "OKABGIRL16" for 20% off!* // Necklace: Local Boutique (similar) // Watch: c/o Christian Paul // Bangle: Lilly Pulitzer (similar)

One of the hardest parts of great work week style? Finding the right shoes! Far too often, flats fall flat and pumps leave me anything but pumped up. Enter the Oka-B Sutton Flat which is perfectly crafted for maximum comfort and leaves your toes feeling like they are cushioned from all sides. For this look I decided to keep it simple and chic - and black on black is the perfect way to do this! With a big, bold ruffle your look stays interesting & a sparkly statement necklace is a great finishing touch. My Sutton flats literally tie this look up with a bow! I mean how can you go wrong with #BowsOnYourToes ?? :)











Black Sweater: c/o SheIn (striped version here) // Pants: Gap (my favorite work pants!) // Flats: c/o Oka-B Sutton *Use code "OKABGIRL16" for 20% off!* // Necklace: Local Boutique (similar) // Watch: c/o Christian Paul // Bangle: Lilly Pulitzer (similar)

{SHOP THE POST}


Today is a BIG day at work for me! The brand I've been working on for the past 6 months premieres today- so I'm making lots of wishes that it is a huge success! I'll let you know how it goes :) Have a super-fabulous day y'all!!



10 comments

  1. Love that sweater! It is SO much fun with the ruffle & super cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I recently got a job and have loved looking at your outfits for inspiration!

    Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun work outfit. I'm always looking for comfy yet stylish flat for work so I'll have to check these out. Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun sweater! That lace hem is adorable!!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is all sorts of cute!! I love those classic flats too - they will never go out of style! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute work look! i think I would wear flats to work everyday, especially if they were this cute!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously obsessed with that sweater! Not only is it a cute work look, it's perfect for dinner or happy hour! And hope your launch went well girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your launch! This is such a great outfit. If I ever want a no-fuss no-fail chic and professional look. I just grab my black pants and a black sweater. Easy, instant polish!
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adore this look, those ruffles make the outfit <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talk about the CUTEST look for the workweek! I absolutely love this look on you :]

    ​xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)