Spring & Summer Fashion

Spring & Summer Fashion
Spring/Summer Style

Work Style

Work Style
Work Style

Dressing Room

Dressing Room
Dressing Room Diaries

Time to Break Out the Blanket Scarves!

Scarf: c/o Marley Lilly // Jeans: Loft (similar) // Sweater: J. Crew Factory (V-neck version here) // Apple Watch // Flats: c/o Oka-B Easton Flat (get 20% off with code "OKABGIRL16")

Happy Monday y'all! Not only was this weekend chock-full of fun times, it was absolutely gorgeous weather here in Florida- dare I say fall has arrived?? YES! With the incoming chill in the air, it only seems appropriate timing to bust out one of my very favorite cold-weather accessories: a plaid blanket scarf! Since I was super-busy running all sorts of last-minute errands for my two trips this week (more on that below!) I opted for my Oka-B Easton Flats to ensure that I didn't get sore feet while I was on the go! Plus, y'all how fun is that cute tassel detail?! I die!









Scarf: c/o Marley Lilly // Jeans: Loft (similar) // Sweater: J. Crew Factory (V-neck version here) // Apple Watch // Flats: c/o Oka-B Easton Flat (get 20% off with code "OKABGIRL16")

{SHOP THE POST}


So this week is going to be a pretty dang intense one! I leave tonight for two days in New York for Jewelry Market (including a black-tie gala tomorrow night) and then Thursday I'm off to Nashville with 5 of my college besties for our Annual girl's weekend! I've got some posts scheduled out this week, but if things are a little quieter- that's why! You can be sure to keep up with the fun on social media :) @girlmeetsbow for all the fun! XO


8 comments

  1. I cannot wait!!! It's gonna be hot this week, but we've gotten little dips into fall here and there, so that's when I'm bringing mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good blanket scarf and this weather was perfect for it. Have a great time in New York and on your girls weekend, sounds like a fun and full week!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flats are too cute!! I'm so glad the weather is starting to cooperate for you guys down there and you can break out the scarves and sweaters! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that blanket scarf! The color is so pretty! Hope you have fun and enjoy your trips!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO happy we are finally getting some cooler temperatures, it's about time! Love this entire look, so casual and cozy! Have fun in NY and Nashville! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your scarf!! Have fun on your trips :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah nothing cuter than a good plaid in fall/winter! So cute and cozy! Have so much fun in NYC and Nashville! I have lived in both places and miss them both. How fun to go to a black tie event for jewelry market! Jealous!
    xoxo,
    Catherine
    www.classiccatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that blanket scarf! It's getting almost too chilly to wear sandals around here... so maybe fall is here?? Except I'm pretty sure we're going back up into the 80s this weekend :( Hope not though!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your sweet and encouraging words! Thank you for taking time to comment! (I reply by email unless you have a "no-reply" address set up)